Search This Blog

10.17.2010

When did it get so fucking cold?

I love the cold. Love it. I would rather be freezing, in Siberia wearing a tank top and bikini bottoms, 2 minutes from a cold-induced coma leading to death, than just the tiniest bit too warm.

That being said, holy hell is it freezing right now! It may be because I'm sitting in the squid room, or because I'm wearing a tank top, or because I'm wearing a hat made of ice cubes, but regardless, I am uncomfortably cold (I didn't think that was possible).

I'm going to go make a casserole, or something. In the meantime, have a panoramic view of the squid room (though it's a mess at the moment, and covered in cardboard and art supplies because I'm making decorations for a friend's zombie party this weekend).


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Following" doesn't necessarily mean "stalking"