People are so weird. I know this, because I often feel even more strange than the people I interact with.
What are some of the bizarre things you think that you choose not to say aloud? You can comment anonymously if you feel awkward about it. Or shy. Or are planning to take over the world and would rather not be found out by the government (because those fuckers totally monitor this blog, due to it's insane abundance of pertinent information).
There's a fun new post coming soon (that's called a teaser). Until then, I'm going to wait for comments and post the most awesome one. Bring it, bitches. Xoxo
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes, I meet people that make me think, "damn. you people are simply too messed up to succeed in real life"
ReplyDeleteOften, these people are well liked members of social groups I frequent.
I think things like
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I'm really going to try flying like I do in my dreams, just to see if it works. But I have to wait until I'm outside in an open space by myself so no one sees me because I would feel really self-conscious if someone saw me flying when it was my first time. Also, I should wear a sweatshirt and do it in the summer in case it's cold to fly. Cos it probably is.
No joke. I really actually devote brain energy to *planning* something like that out, before I finally realize what I'm doing. 6_6
I pretend that this is what makes me awesome. ;)
What kind of person takes wings over a tail? Name just one thing other than fly that you can do with wings that you can't do with a tail. Just one. A prehensile tail would be the shit. Like Marsupilami. That is what I think about.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CEMQtwIwCg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH7VG00lGjug&ei=NMZHTar7BsOBlAew47CqBA&usg=AFQjCNGR7G1zelOp1dlheQJSoBIV6sFc3w&sig2=H_oJ1NJeY_FgbnAPrk7QbQ
ReplyDeleteYou'd be surprised how well completely insane people do with day-to-day life. But, according to the people I've met that are bonkers, they're incredibly good at it.
ReplyDeleteChasy, please don't try to fly. We love you, and would hate to lose you. Maybe when you're 100 or so, and ready to risk life and limb for the chance, but not a minute before.
Chris, wings are awesome. And tails are easily stepped on, caught in doors, and tied to bushes that are on fire. They can be terribly hazardous; like capes.