Search This Blog

3.16.2011

I probably didn't die.

While I've managed to live through school, piling bills, and my horrendous illness, I still feel like a zombie (which, duh, I'm not because I totally didn't die, and therefore didn't re-animate into a zombie version of me.... Though "Slagathor" would be a pretty badass zombie name).

Meanwhile, despite my illness, the world kept spinning. That means life kept on keeping on, shit kept happening (regardless of my absence), and I woke up one day to find that friends/situations/life had subtly changed. How the hell does one deal with that? Why does MY world not stop and start at my feebly-yelled command?

Ugh. Bullshit.

Anyway, that's what's up. It's currently all about playing catch-up (not to be confused with the punchline of Uma Thurman's joke in Pulp Fiction).

I wish I had more to say, but cahtching up in life means that I've yet to experience all the fun/irksome things I usually bitch chat about here on the ol' blog. So take out your suck it and you suck it.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. If you're short things to write about, you can always post my guest article. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that would be a great zombie name :)

    ReplyDelete

"Following" doesn't necessarily mean "stalking"